Automatic rewinding machine to recuperate residual packages from weaving, tufting or partial packages from extrusion.
- Short pay-back.
- Thanks to automatic splicing or knotting and the automatic replacement of full packages, labor is reduced to the absolute minimum.
- Low maintenance cost.
- The robust construction, with very few moving parts and the efficient maintenance interface guarantee maximum availability of the machine at a minimum cost.
- Machine with 2 positions, individually driven.
- Splicer or Fisherman’s knotter per position.
- Multiple carousel designs to allow for varying residual package sizes.
- Equipped with a touch screen as operator interface.
Material PP, PA & PES BCF yarns – Spun yarns
Yarn counts 600 tot 20.000 dTex
Layout 2 positions per machine
Speed up to 1000 m/min.
Air connection 1/2 inch